Panthers vs Giants Wednesday injury report: T

AudioGL is in Beta right now. Help out, and report a few bugs.

Panthers vs Giants Wednesday injury report: T

Postby panxing18 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:51 am

rai Turner Limited DJ Moore Jersey , Curtis Samuel return to practice The Panthers have issued today’s injury report for their Week 5 game against the Giants, and there’s some encouraging news to report—Trai Turner and Curtis Samuel were both on the practice field for the Panthers. According to early reports, the only players who took the day off were Julius Peppers and Greg Olsen.Getting Turner back at right guard would be huge for Carolina, as his absence has been felt for the last few weeks while he was in the concussion protocol. Seeing Samuel get some live action is also good news Elite DJ Moore Jersey , and it would be nice to see him featured in the offense this week to give Cam Newton another weapon to use on Sunday.Here’s the full injury report for the Panthers:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)DE Julius Peppers (rest)Limited participation in practiceNoneFull participation in practiceDT Vernon Butler (shoulder)WR Damiere Byrd (knee)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)G Trai Turner (concussion)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play Linebacker Thomas Davis said after the season that he wanted to stay with the Panthers. The Panthers, though, don’t want Davis for a 15th season.The Panthers informed Davis on Monday they are not bringing him back for 2019.Davis relayed the news in a video he posted on social media, saying he plans to continue his career.“I’ve loved and cherished every moment that we’ve had in Carolina Game DJ Moore Jersey ,” an emotional Davis said. “Carolina is always going to be home for me and my family, but I’m not retiring. I feel like I have way too much football left in me to walk around from the game right now. I want to keep playing; I’m going to keep playing. Hopefully someone’s going to give me that opportunity. But Panther Nation, just know that in no way did I ever imagine putting on another uniform. Still to this day don’t want to do it, but I want to play football.”Davis started 158 games DJ Moore Womens Jersey , totaling 1,111 tackles, 28 sacks and 13 interceptions after the Panthers made him the 14th overall choice in 2005.He becomes a free agent in March.
panxing18

Return to Bug Reports