Get ready for Falcons vs. Steelers with ‘Thursda

AudioGL is in Beta right now. Help out, and report a few bugs.

Get ready for Falcons vs. Steelers with ‘Thursda

Postby panxing18 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:07 am

y Night Kickoff’ on FOX 5 Atlanta There’s so much going on Thursday night. We’ve got the Colts and Patriots on Thursday Night Football. The Atlanta Braves face the Dodgers in postseason action. Oh Adult Julio Jones Jersey , and yours truly will be back on FOX 5 Atlanta with Jeanna’s Mailbag on Thursday Night Kickoff starting at 7 p.m. ET. Last week we asked fans what the Falcons can do to keep the injury bug at bay. Well, they didn’t listen to any of our suggestions, and now Grady Jarrett is out this week with an ankle injury. This week we went to Falcons Twitter to ask how the Falcons can slow down the Steelers’ offensive attack. Le’Veon Bell is still holding out, thank goodness. But the Steelers still have plenty of talent on that side of the ball, and the Falcons defense is ... well, I don’t have to explain it to you. We only have time to share a few responses on the air, so (spoiler alert) here are some of the most clever ones you won’t see on TV tonight —and you can see those below. I’m not going to lie — I had to Google this because I thought Dave was just throwing around some made-up word to mess with me. Instead, this is actually a weapon of defense “that served to slow the advance of horses Limited Calvin Ridley Jersey , war elephants, and human troops,” per Wikipedia. It could work! Beaver-related strategies are always good. Iron City Light would not be the best for hydration or functional play. I like it. Wouldn’t this theoretically eliminate half the Falcons’ roster, too?CC: Dan Quinn. Anybody have a spare steel curtain laying around?When all else fails ...There you go. I will include any tweet with a The Good Place gif. What’s Bane up to these days?Unless it’s the actual Gritz Blitz players, I don’t know. REKT. He’d be an upgrade. He also might be an upgrade, even on crutches. Go Braves. I hate to rain on this particular parade, but Juju got his driver’s license last year. That’s the spirit. Topical and accurate. A Saints fan weighed in. There’s an idea! Well, there goes that idea. There’s not much optimism around here these days. Maybe we should just go with an old standby — thoughts and prayers. And this is always an option. Tune in Thursday night at 7 p.m. ET on FOX 5 for more Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey , and let us know in the comments how you think the Falcons can slow down the Steelers offense. Fact: Bubba Bean puts ketchup on his popsicles"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旻orgotten Falcons: Bubba BeanNew,8commentsFact: Bubba Bean puts ketchup on his popsicles EDTShareTweetShareShareForgotten Falcons: Bubba BeanWe didn’t have a photo of Bubba Bean that we legally have rights to use, so Freddie Falcon will have to do. Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsEarnest Ray “Bubba” Bean didn’t have a long career with the Falcons. But if your Falcons fandom stretches back to the late 1970s, then you surely remember him. The Falcons took Bean 9th overall in the 1976 NFL draft, and unfortunately, he never really got his feet under him as a professional. I can’t swear to the truth of this story, but the Falcons apparently had their heart set on drafting an offensive tackle in the 1976 draft. When their first option wasn’t available (Wisconsin’s Dennis Lick was selected 8th overall by the Bears), they scrambled and took Bean instead. What followed was a mediocre rookie campaign Elite Calvin Ridley Jersey , a season lost to injury (1977), and two average campaigns (1978-79). Bean fumbled 4 times in 1976, then 7 times in 1978. By the end of 1979, William Andrews had officially arrived on the scene and Bean found himself on the outside looking in. In his defense, Bean racked up 1,528 rushing yards, 494 receiving yards, and 8 total touchdowns over three seasons with the Falcons (1976 and 1978-1979). That’s not bad for a part-time role player. But Bean was supposed to be the feature back. He was a top ten pick in the NFL draft Game Calvin Ridley Jersey , and he never lived up to that pedigree. After he retired, Bean went back to his alma mater (Texas A&M) to work in an administrative role before jumping into a long, successful career in construction. He does youth outreach work and remembers his years playing football fondly.
panxing18

Return to Bug Reports